Sunday 26 February 2012

26/02/2012: The Tree of Life [2011]

So I am a bit behind in my movie reviews but since this review will be so simple I'll post it now.

The Tree of Life features a number of major Hollywood actors as well as some great lesser known ones. It also was on a significant amount of top movies of 2011 lists.

However, unlike a number of very disappointed, pissed off, and disgruntled people online who are demanding the 2 hours and 20 minutes of there life back...

I turned off the movie in 12 minutes. 

I must say I think this was the best option. If you object and think The Tree of Life deserves a second go comment below but as it stands I have no urge to return, nor do many others.

I don't want to come off as some uneducated snob, but simply put, if you're looking for some kinda artistic masterpiece about the meaning of life you may praise this movie as such. For those of us not so interested or entertained by someone else philosophical musings this is not the movie for you.



 



Link:
The Tree of Life IMDB

No comments:

Post a Comment