Friday 30 December 2011

04/12/2011: Loosies [2011]

Well first movie I've watched since I started this blog. It's a what? Romantic comedy/ kinda heist movie, as you will soon see I can never define genres.

A professional pickpocket, nope here the IMDB summary:

A young pickpocket in the New York subways, living a fast, free, lifestyle is confronted by a woman whom he had a one night affair with, she informs him that she is now pregnant with his child, he must now choose between continuing the lifestyle he lead or take responsibility for his actions.

Thanks Anonymous for that one.

Enjoyed the movie, actually got around to watching it within a week of discovering it. IMDB leads me to believe it's not even in the U.S. yet.

I will give ti a 7/10, because I couldn't complain, I didn't expect a blockbuster and the pickpocketing while minor was fun, and it even worked in an albeit foreseeable twist.

Link:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1568337/

No comments:

Post a Comment